Yoba for Life Foundation is looking for a Production Coordinator. for a two-month consultancy function, with possibility of extension into full-time employment.
- Assignment Title: Production Coordinator
- Reports to: Africa Coordinator, Yoba for life foundation.
- Location: Addis Ababa, Bahir Dar, Hawassa and Mekelle
- Duration: Two (2) months consultancy function, with possibility of extension into full-time employment
- Application deadline: 11th September 2021
- Start assignment: 1st October 2021
- How to apply: Send CV and cover letter to email@example.com
The production coordinator work with retailers of fresh and fermented milk to start yoghurt businesses in the target areas, and closely monitors and coaches small and growing businesses to achieve the goals of the Yoba for life Foundation. The production units are guided in probiotic yoghurt production in conformity with the national standards. Subsequently, the production units will be trained and coached to commercialize and market their product, and putting proper bookkeeping and financial management systems in place.
Secondly, the production coordinator will work with existing medium-scale yoghurt producers to adopt the use of Yoba culture, which will enable these producers to produce a health promoting product and create impact at scale.
The Yoba For Life Foundation production coordinator will ensure successful, innovative, efficient, and effective functioning of all probiotic yoghurt producers in the program through production of high-quality probiotic yoghurt, effective use of applicable marketing techniques and proper financial management.
Please find the DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION with responsibilities and list of requirements. Application deadline is 11 September 2021.