We are looking for a qualified and experienced Grant Management Officer (GMO) who will add value to the F&S team in providing quality service to our clients and in effectively engaging with our partners. The GMO reports to Head of Finance and Administration and works closely with the finance team specifically, and with other staffs when required.
The position is project based / contractual for one-year period, which will be renewed based on availability of funds and performance of the job holder. The GMO will be based in Addis Ababa and his/her duties and responsibilities include (but not limited) to the following:
- Proper filing and archiving of relevant documents; and ensure data security maintenance.
- Make local partners sufficiently aware & assist them in getting prepared for timely audit processes
- Provide analysis of audit reports, and assist local partners with the recommendations (to take the necessary measures).
- Conduct quarterly review of financial reports from each partner; and provide feedback on the basis of financial status (comparison of expenses budgeted vs realized!)
- Conduct budget analysis for 2022 when partners submit it; then validate and provide inputs for improvement (if needed).
- Support partners to maintain up to date and effective financial management process
- Maintain regular exchange with responsible staff of partner organizations, both at country level and the Netherlands.
Full job advert which includes detailed qualifications and expected deliverables is available to DOWNLOAD HERE.
Interested applicants can submit their complete and up-to-date CV (5 page max) with a motivation letter (1 page max) to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with in 7 working days from this advertisement.