Fair & Sustainable Ethiopia (fs-ethiopia.com) in collaboration with AgriProFocus, ICCO Cooperation and Edukans seek a consultant to assess and map agri-skills services in two parts of Oromia region (Arsi and West Shewa zones).
This person will be responsible to conduct a study on public and private agri-skills and agricultural extension services. The consultancy includes developing research tools, conducting field research, and reporting on results.
Key competencies sought:
- At least 5 years of working experience in the agricultural sector in Ethiopia
- Knowledge of agricultural development; vocational training or skills development expertise and familiarity with the agricultural extension service and network is a preference.
- Awareness of inclusive agriculture development challenges from the perspective of women, youth and persons with disabilities.
- Excellent research and report writing skills.
- Ability to collaborate and work jointly with technical advisors and project implementing partners.
- Competence in Oromiffa.
The estimated number of consultancy days for a national consultant available for this assignment is 32. TOR for assignment is attached.
To apply, please send a letter with a technical and financial proposal including an interpretation of TOR together with CV to email@example.com by 8:00am Thursday April 5, 2018.